Trust is earned. At Phoenix Graphix our dedication to hard work, persistence in achieving the perfect product, and continually enhancing product lines to exceed expectations have helped us earn the public trust.
As the leading manufacturer of Licensed OEM Restoration Decals & Stripe Kits since 1985 we have analyzed all domestic automakers' stripe and decal designs, colors, logic, intent and techniques used to produce the original. With this knowledge, we institute processes and techniques to create the most accurate decal systems in the world. Our correct and complete OEM licensed decal and striping systems are assured to take the guessing out of the equation. Just choose your kit, its color and all the correct decals for your year, make and model are packaged user-complete equipping you with everything you need to bring your vehicle back to its original appearance. Just like it rolled off the showroom floor.
While each automaker produced decals for their (then) new-car line they often subcontracted the work to different makers often receiving different degrees of quality. While still being OEM typically first generation production-line decals were most accurate and higher quality. These early renditions are the originals we quest for to use in our faithful (to the original) and accurate reproductions.
We promise to dedicate the full strength of our company to continue producing OEM quality products; and, as more original decals become available to develop them for inclusion in our product line. This is how we earned the public trust over decades and how we intend to keep the public trust for decades more...
Buy with Confidence ...
Thank you for taking the time to browse the Official Phoenix Graphix Web Site for all your muscle car decal and stripe kit needs.
Since 1985, our goal has been to provide factory correct restoration, user-complete decal and striping kits at an affordable price and in a timely fashion. With this philosophy, Phoenix Graphix leads the industry. We sell officially licensed restoration decals and stripe kits for General Motors (GM), Mopar, American Motors (AMC), Jeep and Ford Motor Company vehicles. Our complete product line is proudly manufactured in the USA.
At Phoenix Graphix, we use only the highest quality, automotive-grade vinyl for ALL of our decals and stripe kits. Correctly colored inks together with a patented high gloss UV clear-coat assure your decals an exceptional shine and long-life. Years of extensive research in OEM design, coloration and manufacturing techniques have allowed us to create the most accurate restoration decal kits in the world. Our research and continual enhancements are always ongoing as technology too, now delivers better quality then that of decades ago.
Many companies continue to sell decals piece by piece. We take the guesswork out of the purchase by including all required decals for your vehicle in our complete kits. Using this system, we have helped thousands of enthusiasts restore their vehicles back to original appearance with ease and confidence.
Phoenix Graphix provides an affordable, high quality product that is in stock and ready to ship. We pride ourselves on a reputation for exceptional customer service. After your purchase, you can remain confident we will be there for any questions, concerns and advice. Throughout the following web pages, you will find a comprehensive listing of our products. Products are referenced by model, make, year, colors and options. We are continually expanding our product line, so if you do not see what you are looking for we encourage you to contact us for availability or call Phoenix Graphix customer service phone number 800.941.4550. Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Supported by our 30-day, no questions asked Return Policy, your complete satisfaction is assured!
Remember, "WE ARE THE WORLD'S LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF LICENSED RESTORATION DECAL KITS!"
Safe and Happy Motoring,
The Team at Phoenix Graphix
1. I am fortunate to have your fine company here I my hometown..." Larry D. Phoenix, AZ
2. "...my car won 1st place." Rick K.
3. "Love your web site" Lincoln T. National City, CA
4. "I am the Grandson of the man who owned the company that made the OEM decals. You have a nice product and I know he would be impressed with your quality." George S. MN, USA
5. "I made the decision to order my graphics from Phoenix Graphix because I wanted to order from the best in the industry." Jim L.
6. "The quality of your vinyl is awesome! I recommend your decals at every car show..." Chad D. Brown City, MI
7. "I bought some decals before and they were excellent." Ray L. Lancaster, PA
8. "Excellent graphics...well worth the money...A HUGE THANKS to the people at Phoenix Graphix!!!!!!!" Rob S. Saskatchewan, Canada
9. "...one word AWESOME!!" Jason D. South Africa
10. "Thank you for your kind & caring attitude" Ardell H. McAlester, OK
11. "Your quality in both product and customer service are first class." Milt G. Arlington TX
12. "...very impressed with cost/value/quality." Roy V. RI
13. "...thanks for the super decals." A very satisfied customer, Wayne D. Crystal Lake, IL
14. "I know you are a very reputable company..." Kevin C. WPAFB, OH
15. "...the quality has "blown me away"." David Denning, NC
16. "I refer to the pleasant teleconversation and the exceptionally good service afforded." Rajinder M. Lumpur, Malaysia
17. "Thank you for producing such a wonderful product..." SFC David L. Bagdad, Iraq
1) "...your company is first rate..." Bandit Trans Am Club
2. "(Thank you) for the wonderful contribution... towards Project Dead Eagle...The decal and pinstripe package have impressed many fans and it has been a pleasure describing the quality and impressive service your staff has delivered." Canadian Classics Georgetown, Ontario
3) "...the Phoenix Graphix kit looks great." Musclecar Enthusiast
4) "...beautiful job." Ford Motor Company
5) "Thank you." Chrysler
6) "Our resto looks like a million bucks with the original-style graphics..." Cars & Parts
7) "The results speak for themselves..." Hemmings Muscle Machines
8) "...you would be a good source...I was wondering if we can work together..." John Gunnell, Author of Illustrated Firebird Buyer's Guide.
1) Dukes of Hazzard Movie (2005)
2) Mountain Dew Commercial (2003)
3) Bad Boys II Movie (2002)
4) Joe Dirt Movie (2001)
5) That Darn Cat (remake) Movie (1997)
6) That Seventies Show